Founded in 2009, Insolvency Support Services is owned by Eileen Maclean and managed by licensed insolvency practitioners , Eileen Maclean and Alison Curry, both of whom have extensive experience in the insolvency profession.
The company has its main office in Edinburgh, and we work with a number of specifically selected subcontractors and consultants.
Our Insolvency Team
On 1 October 2014 we won Insolvency Team of the Year at the 2014 Insolvency and Rescue Awards. We were thrilled to win such a prestigious award as a young company, and against stiff competition.
We provide niche support services in insolvency. Our expertise includes a high level of practical and technical insolvency skill together with extensive commercial and business experience. We bring our insolvency expertise to your business combined with our operational experience of professional practices and companies.
We work with a variety of clients, from sole practitioners to large firms and LLPs, solicitors, banks and government. We adapt to the needs of each customer’s requirements. We are accustomed to dealing with sensitive, confidential aspects of our customers’ business as well as the routine aspects of insolvency processing. We are often included in strategic policy matters, assisting our customers with the ongoing challenges which we in the insolvency profession continue to face within the ever changing UK legislative framework.
Our aim at Insolvency Support Services is to add value to your business, providing you with a flexible cost resource to help maximise your performance and profit, whilst ensuring the appropriate investment in compliance and strategic change is not compromised.
Using ISS can:
- Improve your business efficiency
- Minimise opportunity cost of using chargeable staff on non-chargeable projects
- Inject highly skilled, independent IP experience into your business
- Maximise WIP by minimising write offs
- Convert your WIP to debtors and improve your business cash flow
- Demonstrate a robust approach to compliance and ethics
- Ensure your business’s practices and procedures are statutorily compliant and up to date
- Fill a business requirement without having to recruit
- Protect your insolvency licence against complaints
- Free up your time to concentrate on business development
- Expand your capacity for chargeable work
If you would like to join us, check our current vacancies here: