Our webinars have proven extremely popular since we launched them in 2017, so we are delighted to announce a brand new One Hour Series for 2020.
Meet your CPD requirements without even stepping away from your desk. Or multi-task and view them on the go!
You can pick the individual sessions that suit your needs, or you can choose a stream:
Protecting your Licence:
• Changes to the Code of Ethics – 31 January 2020
• SIP 11 and Financial Controls – 24 April 2020
• Conducting firm-wide AML risk assessments – 26 June 2020
• The return of HMRC preferential status – 28 February 2020
• SIP 2 and investigations into conduct – 27 March 2020
• Books and Records – balancing competing requirements – 30 October 2020
• Employees Rights and Claims – 29 May 2020
• Health and Safety basics for IPs – 25 September 2020
• Understanding Environmental Risks – 27 November 2020
CPD Learing Outcomes
• Clear concise update on legislation and regulation in respect of the subject matter under the spotlight.
• An understanding of how these requirements impact on your day to day work.
• The confidence to apply your newly learned skills in the workplace.
Alison Curry LLB Hons MIPA MABRP
Director of Insolvency Support Services Limited
Eileen Maclean MA Hons MIPA MABRP MBA
Director of Insolvency Support Services Li
£50 + VAT per person per webinar. 50% reduction for every third one hour session you book.
Book Your Place
Phone: 0845 601 7570